Permits and Licenses

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Norwalk Square

Special Event Permit

The City considers a “Special Event” to mean a short-term land use activity that is distinct from the customary land use of the property on which it is conducted and involves the potential for a substantial number of participants or spectators.

Business Licenses

In order to conduct, manage, carry on or engage in any business in the City of Norwalk, a valid business License is required. (N.M.C. Section 5.08.010)

View Full Site