Description of Activities
- Operates the Community Information Office (Room 1) and ensures that it remains the City's central information source
- Oversees the City's five social channels, website and online tools for communication, such as the Govt. 2.0 application.
- Publishes the City's monthly community newsletter the Norwalk Now, and several other informational documents
- Publicizes City events, programs, activities and services, develops press releases and a variety of posters and handbills
- Prepares proclamations, commendations, and special awards for distribution to individuals and community groups and organizes special events throughout the year.