Description of Activities
The Department of Human Resources provides quality personnel services to the City's management staff, employees, the public and the City Council in the following areas:
• Labor and Employee Relations
• Recruitment and Selection
• Employee Benefits Administration
• Employee Training & Development
• Health and Safety
• Compensation and Classification
The Department also administers the City’s Risk Management Program including Workers' Compensation and General Liability programs.
Employment Opportunities Click Here
Benefits Information Click Here
12700 Norwalk Blvd., Room 9
Norwalk, CA 90650
Fax (562) 929-5782
E-MAIL - email@example.com
Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Alternating Fridays 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.