Building Permit

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Building permits are required for construction, demolition, repairs, or remodeling of all residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. Permits can be obtained from the appropriate division of the Community Development Department. The Planning and Building divisions are all located in Room 12 and serve properties located in the City of Norwalk only. For more information, please call the Planning Division at (562) 929-5744 or the Building & Safety Division at (562) 929-5733.

View Full Site